Thursday, March 29, 2012

Appalled at hypocrisy

Today is yet another farewell held for a former boss. It was very strange that while everyone in that room actually disliked her and was relieved to see her go people made a show of "missing" her so much so that it became quite appalling to me. Because I know exactly what these people are saying behind her back. I don't understand that kind of hypocrisy. It makes me realize how little I know people. I understand that for the sake of decorum it s ok to hold a farewell party but to go overboard and gush how much you love and miss her is kinda sickening. It is so insincere!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)