Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My lillies are blooming

Exactly 11 minutes before meeting with CEO. Some reorganization structure. My white lillies are blooming on my desk.The fragrance is heavenly. Crap, I need to leave this place soon, find a different position. My boss will leave next year and I will miss her too much. Ok, I love my boss, ok? Hee hee that sounds so gayyy. But seriously, she s marvellous. So when she goes away, so will I.

Finished the session, cracked some jokes with the boss who apparently had not much sense of humour. My hubby says wit is a sign of intellect, which i concur, hehe.
I need coffee.

At least yesterday I had some breather being away from the office. But that vendor needs a reality check. I find the whole set up rather exasperating. I wish my mediation session had a positive impact. It almost feels like a marital counselling! Tapi kembang juga sebab kena puji for mediating the session well. Hey, but of course, how could it be otherwise? Syok sendiri ke aku ni? Kena reality check jugak ke??Tapi tak boleh pecaya also coz you know how Arab people that can be effusive. En B gave us a warm welcome, with lontong and lemang after the meeting. It was sooo good, but alahh malu lah pulak nak makan banyak.What a character he was,quite a daredevil, bungee jumping, trekking across sahara n africa etc. He gave a personal tour of his personal life via the pics on the wall of his office room.

Hmm ada bini dua dia tuhhh...macam lah jugak in his business dah dua kali break off dengan principal. Reflects his character kot?

1 comment:

tireless mom said...

Hi Ins

Selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin. I love lillies too. Their smell are all over my house. I think your time is up there. Enuf of the procurement and vendor thingies. Reccee reccelah soon.